Tuesday 29 June 2010

My Delicious Bookmarks




Taking advantage of Voyager being down, I thought I could try and catch up...A wide range of Bookmarks from 23things through my enjoyment of the works of Charles Dickens, and my knowledge of pop musical to help with my quizes and Dreamweaver to help me in my role of Webmaster for the Hardwick Scout Group website, and onto the massive hype that is the Vuvuzela that's taking control of the World Cup....love them or hate them, how long will it be before they will be heard across the World at every Football Ground this coming Season.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a good bunch of bookmarks! don't tell me you've got a vuvuzela soundtrack on your ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempting, but no.....However I have bought one as a prize at an end of Term Cubs Meeting....Parents might not be too pleased!!!

    ReplyDelete